SerenaXiyade is OPEN for Costume Commissions
Spring has come around and my new work studio is finally ready, so it’s time to make you guys some costumes!
Here’s what you need to know about the way I work:
- Simple Pricing- I ask for one flat price for the materials and work after assessing reference pictures. No hourly rate!
- Proper Materials- No goddamn costume satin or raschel lace, jeez
- Prompt Communication- I’ll probably message you too much about each step to keep you updated.
- Local/International Shipping
- Located in NYC/NJ USA- I’ll take your measurements and you can come in for fittings if you’re nearby, and if not I’ll ship you your costume!
- Honesty- If I know that the costume you are asking for is outside of my capabilities or I will be unable to get it to you in time for your event, I will tell you. I would never sell you something I wouldn’t wear myself!
To contact me for a quote, please use private messaging on Facebook, DeviantArt, or email! Please feel free to use the links to familiarize yourself with the kinds of costumes I make.
Please please please do not send me Tumblr Asks for quotes! Any other questions are fine though.
WANT TO WIN A FREE CUSTOM COSTUME?
REBLOG THIS POST~!
To get the word out about my commissions, I’m holding a little giveaway! All you have to do to enter is reblog this post!
- Seriously, just reblog
- You don’t have to be following me
- Unless you want to see nonstop Legend of Zelda and Adventure Time, and hentai on Sundays, then by all means follow me
- Likes do not count
- Reblog as much as you want
- Just don’t piss off your followers
- Keep your Ask box open so I can contact you if you win!
I’ll be randomly choosing TWO WINNERS on April 20th, 2013!
If you win:
- I will make you two pieces of the costume of your choosing, to your custom measurements, and ship them to you for free!
- I will send you an Ask with a congratulatory note, instructions, and my email address.
- You MUST email me within 3 days, or I will choose someone else!
- I will only spend $30 on the materials for your costume, so keep that in mind!
- I love outfits with vinyl, pvc, and any kind of faux leather, and I love to make Vocaloid costumes, but you can send me references from anything!
- I’m telling you now though, I can only make the clothes- no armor, props, or wig styling, I’m sorry!
Alright, get reblogging! <3